Monday, January 10, 2011

Free Classes

I have been going to the gym 3-4 times per week so far and am loving it. I really enjoy all of the classes I've tried. I love the group exercise setting. This week Gold's Gym is launching all of their new routines on their new classes, so anyone can try them, even if they don't have a membership. Here's the schedule for the Ogden location: (Click on it to make it larger.)

Today I tried Runner's Bootcamp. It was really tough. I had to modify it and will still probably feel the ache in my quads for a few days. A lot of the people in that class are marathoners and triathletes, but they made me feel like it was great for me to be there. I loved the BodyAttack class I tried last week and still enjoy the RPM spin class.

For those of you who don't own a gym membership, you can try it out for free. I'm sure the other Gold's locations (and other gyms) have free classes too. You can call or check online for information. I know that Gold's also offers a free 7-day trial pass. I tried that out first before buying a membership. If you are like I was and still working out at home, keep at it. If you're dedicated, it is possible to get a great workout at home as well!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen!
    I don't know if you have tried Body Combat or Body Pump but I noticed that the gym carries them and they are AWESOME! I teach Body Combat and I just love pump because its the only way I get my resistance in!

    ReplyDelete