Monday, October 24, 2011

Very Encouraging!

I have meaning to do this post for months now; I'm finally getting around to it! I am not quite to my goal weight, but I'm getting close. I have been kind of stagnant in my progress over the last couple months, but at least I haven't gained much either. Here is a photo timeline of my progress. I made a big drop when I joined the gym (late December) and then another bigger drop when I got serious about my calorie intake (mid May).
If you click on the photo you can see it larger.
Looking at how much better I look now is really motivating. I really recommend looking back at your old photos too.
I am determined to jump back into being really disciplined again so I can continue to reach my goals!

2 comments:

  1. You look so awesome! Better than I remember you in highschool. Your arms are so nice too. You should be really really proud of yourself. I have been going really good too, but have gained 6 lbs despite eating right and exercising 1 hour 4 + times a week. I can't wait to be able to look like you one day. Happy late birthday by the way. I have been trying to stay off facebook and I feel it makes me not a very good friend to people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you doing to get such awesome arms like that?!? Please please share!!!

    ReplyDelete