Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Working on my Six-Pack

It's only about 15° F outside today, so I was not about to exercise outside today.
I might sometime subject myself to that, but I won't inflict it upon my innocent kids. I still have been exercising though. I've been doing so with one of my favorite Exercise TV trainers, Cindy Whitmarsh. I like her Fat Burn and Less Is More cardio sculpting workouts. Today I did her Six-Pack Calorie Abs workout. I had forgotten how much I love it. Because I have just started exercising again after having my baby, my core needs a lot of work. This workout is perfect because it adapts perfectly from beginner to advanced.

Seriously, I feel like this workout is worth doing daily. Let's be honest though, I'll probably only do it a couple times a week. It takes less than fifteen minutes and is super effective. Try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment