Friday, October 8, 2010

I'll Be Back Soon!

I had my beautiful baby girl 3 1/2 weeks ago, which means that pretty soon I'll be back exercising and working hard to get back in shape. I've got about 30 pounds to lose (way better than the 50 I had to lose after having my last child). Pregnancy does a number on the physique, but aren't these adorable babies worth it? I definitely think so.

I can begin exercising again on October 25, so starting then I should starting posting more regularly as well. In the meantime, let me leave you with a great quote I found. It has proven to be true in all aspects of my life, including getting in shape.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.
Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."
- Calvin Coolidge

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!!

    I can't wait for more updates! You are an awesome inspiration!

    ~A

    ReplyDelete